A relationship with a Taurus Sun is stable, grounded in the present, pleasure oriented, likes commitment and to know what to expect. This relationship needs consistency and the long term.
Can see this in relationships where one or both partners need to move on, but feel stuck.
For much more information about the nature of the relationship, find the house where the Sun is located!
Use a Davison Charts to find the Composite Sun between you and your lover.
To create a Davison chart, go here:
1. Go to http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
2. Click on the drop down menu to select a chart
3. Select Davison Chart (first option)
4. Enter birth info for each partner and create the chart
5. Find the Zodiac sign of the Sun
6. Next find the House by noting which triangle shaped section of the chart where the Sun is located
Now you have the Sign and the House of your Composite Sun! Watch video for what this means.
1ST HOUSE (1:06)
2ND HOUSE (2:18)
3RD HOUSE (4:02)
4TH HOUSE (5:10)
5TH HOUSE (5:44)
6TH HOUSE (6:36)
7TH HOUSE (7:38)
8TH HOUSE (8:57)
9TH HOUSE (10:10)
10TH HOUSE (11:52)
11TH HOUSE (13:06)
12TH HOUSE (14:54)